BeatSession 01|10|10

This week features one of the largest list of participants that we have had in awhile. One Sample. 8 Producers. 8 Beats. It’s getting late, so here’s the session with 7 minutes to spare on a Sunday night. peace, illa

Change Power by SIdeways (Orlando, FL)

I Never Saw (This Coming)/You Don’t Know Rmx by PMBeatz (Washington, DC)

A Fallen Star by TekTheIntern (Orlando, FL)

Everything Remix (Zero BPMs) by illa (Miami, FL)

Joi by J. McKinney (Orlando, FL)

Falling Star by Soy (South Florida)

Crazed Fan by 25/8 (Miami, FL)

Untitled by Daniel Riofrio (Orlando, FL)

This entry was posted in Beats and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to BeatSession 01|10|10

1. 25/8 says:

everyone came super correct, but tek ur joint is NASTY! reminds of me some dark clipse type shit!

2. Ambush says:

TEK yeah
    this is HARD….
    PMbeatz what a dope remix!!!

All the others are DOPE !!

3. Ambush says:

SIde note:
    The way some of you chopped sounds like an Al Green sample used for a Wu-Tang cut.
    THEY ARE NASTY CHOPSS THOUGH

I gotta get back into it.
    i have been in a hiatus for some years. It is good to hear DOPE producers.
    I love this.
    ]

4. Sideways says:

Funny you say that Ambush, it kinda WAS a Wu track, or at least the original was sampled by RZA on his solo album.

Also, this site is intended to get you back to producing. For the love of it. I don’t think I’ve missed a week and these sessions has had me making beats consistently for almost two years now.

• Ambush says:

Sideways,

You got skills man.
      If you dont mind me asking, what is 1 of your secret weapons to capture the vision of a track?

That is a question for anyone else who wants to chime in.

• Sideways says:

I used to use the SP1200 but I hit a wall with not enough sample time. Now I use either the MPC1000 (when I’m on trips) or the MPC2500 at home. One day, I’ll join the powers and make beats on the SMPC3700, but I really need to get logic or protools AND actually learn how to mix down beats first!

illa says you got dope ass beats. You should join the festivus next week!

5. tektheintern says:

thanks i think everyone did pretty damn good… also good to see some new faces.. welcome and i hope everyone keeps in touch and keep up the good work folks..

peace

• Ambush says:

Tek,

No doubt. That was just CRAZY!!!! OMG!

I wish I had this on cd to put in my truck and let it beat….

“”The bububump make the speakers pop”

6. Evan P. says:

Keep it up you’s guys. That Tek beat is la verdad. Billy, I might have something for you real soonskies.

• beatsessions says:

Thanks Evan. I loved the work you did for Art Basel. My bad – i know you were trying to get a hold of me when you were down here. I know I missed out. Definitely would have loved to see you do your thing. Thanks for the support. I put a link to your site on our links section.

7. 25/8 says:

TEK, i second wat Ambush said! i would like to have this track to ride to in the whip!