BeatSession 01|17|10

I really enjoyed this week’s sample. I expect a couple more submissions within the next few days, so I’ll be updating this post as they come in. Stay tuned for next week’s session when we pay tribute to the great Teddy Pendergrass who died last week. Also, be sure out to check out the archives where I posted a throwback session from Aug 2008 when we did a tribute to Isaac Hayes. Visits to this site has been increasing each week. Some of this traffic has been through people searching on wordpress, google, and recently stumbleupon.com. But a lot of the traffic has been due to word of mouth. Thank you for all those who have been putting our site on blast on facebook, myspace, twitter…etc. It’s very much appreciated. Thank you for the support. As always, thank you for listening. peace, illa

Departure Anxiety (Get On Out) by illa (Miami, FL) [UPDATED – Feat. a freestyle by Josiah]

Leave You Alone by SoyisReal (Orlando, FL)

I Can’t by Daniel Riofrio (Orlando, FL)

I Feel For You by Sideways (Orlando, FL)

Rush by TekTheIntern (Orlando, FL)

Don’t Worry Bout a Thing by 25/8 (Miami, FL) [UPDATED]

Abbey by J. Mckinney (Orlando, FL) [UPDATED]

Cadillac Music by PMBeatz (Washington, DC) [UPDATED]

This entry was posted in Beats and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to BeatSession 01|17|10

1. Duma says:

wow…good shit everyone. got me writing some heat right now.

2. Ambush says:

OK OK
    this was kinda a hard one since all were so tight.
    Not ranked in any particular order at all

1. Illa – track reminds me of a 9th wonder SKYZOO track. I think he needs to be on it
    2. SoyisReal – Hitek feel to it (Reflection Eternal days) nice arrangement
    3. Daniel – it was pretty good but I got lost by the way it was chopping itself up alot
    4. Tek – the DRUMS again! DOPE (DIAMOND D w/reverb) a lil choppy but nice to me
    5. Sideways – Sounds like an anthem to a group track (M.O.P. maybe?) SLOW down was DOPE on some DONUTS type ish (LOVE IT)
    6. 25/8 – another anthem. Very nice. (I hear killa Cam over it)

Yall keep banging these tracks out. VERY VERY dope producers again!!
    I love it!

– Ambush of Helium Music Group 2010

3. Evan P. says:

Okay I’ll admit I’m not done listening to them all but that PMBeatz joint is well wicked.

4. daniel riofrio says:

weerd im feelin the constructive criticism…all sound dope fellas.. keep it funky

• Ambush says:

Daniel,

I was feeling it dont get me wrong. Just a lil choppy. If I spit I would over it regardless!

PM BEATZ did not mean to leave you out! Very nice!

5. daniel riofrio says:

lol..nah its al good trust.